London with 3 kids. Where to stay?

Soldato
Thinking of taking kids (4.5yo, one a month off 7yo and one who will be a few days off 10yo at time of travel) in January for 2 days. Wife will be with us too. We are wanting a free-ish experience for the sights and activities, i.e Museums gardens/parks etc. We will want to stay somewhere that easy to get to subway thats gets us to other places on our list. Any ideas or help suggesting a place/area to stop over?

Subway? This ain't the USA lol

Hard to answer without knowing your budget, but as always look on Booking.com and see what fits within your budget in the Centralish areas.

I’ve always found Premier Inn impossible to look past whenever I’ve stayed in London. Great value, you know what you’re going to get, good location, comfy beds and easy checkin. I’d probably avoid the windowless rooms at the Premier Inn Hub though.

But, May not be appropriate for a destination holiday. I’ve always just needed a bed whenever I’ve gone to London so Premier Inn suits me.

I’ve always found Premier Inn impossible to look past whenever I’ve stayed in London. Great value, you know what you’re going to get, good location, comfy beds and easy checkin. I’d probably avoid the windowless rooms at the Premier Inn Hub though.

But, May not be appropriate for a destination holiday. I’ve always just needed a bed whenever I’ve gone to London so Premier Inn suits me.
We have all stayed in Premier Inns before and find them great, good shout. We will only need it to sleep in. Food we will get out and about, apart from breakfast at the Inn. I will look into locations for them

Somewhere near Hyde Park and Central Line
Central Line, does that get you to the sort of places we would be looking to go? Last time I use the Subw...Sorry, undergound was about 13 years ago. Stayed in Stratford (I think) and was easy to get to Billingsgate fish market, it was a works training day/night

Back
Top Bottom