Londoners in 'ere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
@ Noni juice: you're in ilford. Awwwwwwwww SNAP im in ilford too!!!!

Its not a bad area it very up and coming. You will meet a lot of people from Bangladesh but for travelling into West End its perfect

Last edited:
Associate
Its horrible! And I'm from Ilford!

Really? I'd say that if you sucked all of the character and culture out of whitechapel, you'd be left with Ilford.

OP it's a really colourful and vibrant area. You will love it.

As with most inner city areas, you need to be a little streetwise. Just use your common sense and enjoy one of the most exciting areas of London.

Just for the record: I do not live there but certainly wish I could afford to!

Last edited:
Associate
Come on guys you're going to scare the man. I was born and bred in Hackney people say its scary but its great. a lot of places have some negatives but its not that bad

Associate
@ Noni juice: you're in ilford. Awwwwwwwww SNAP im in ilford too!!!!

Its not a bad area it very up and coming. You will meet a lot of people from Bangladesh but for travelling into West End its perfect

Sorry to hear that lol.

No but honestly its horrible. I'm looking to move out as soon as I can afford it (which will be a while).

Soldato
Urrrr, London Air Ambulance are based at The Royal London near Aldgate station. However it's not a nice area I'd never live there unless you wear something over your face and you're a darker skin. (I'm not being racist it's just a fact, that's where people whom dress like that live...)

I've been there several times hence why I know it :p

Permabanned
I suggest going there for a visit.

Go during the day&night.

I've lived in places that people write off as being terrible, and they turned out to be OK. Granted if you're a 6 stone weakling, stick to leafy cul-de-sacs...

Soldato
Why do people always describe every nasty hole in London as "up and coming"?
Because it makse them feel better about paying 70% of their income on rent? :p

In all seriousness, probably every area in London is 'up and coming' given house prices rise ~8% every year :rolleyes:

Soldato
Definitely visit the area. It is a rougher part of London. First time living in London?

Agree with comments that all of London is pretty much "up and coming". Simply, you own a property there it will go up loads. A dingy flat worth around 200k will go up £1500-2000 a month.

Last edited:
Associate
Urrrr, London Air Ambulance are based at The Royal London near Aldgate station. However it's not a nice area I'd never live there unless you wear something over your face and you're a darker skin. (I'm not being racist it's just a fact, that's where people whom dress like that live...)

I've been there several times hence why I know it :p

The hospital is opposite whitechapel underground! whitechapel road! wrong directions while carrying your guts after a mugging/violent attack when on the way to the local shops could lead to death!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom