Longer screws for arctic liquid freezer iii

Associate
Hoping there's an easy solution to this the long screws that connect the fans to the rad are not long enough once I try to mount on my cte 700 front fan section they are about 3 - 4 threads short does anyone know if there are longer screws. So far not impressed I've got the daisy chain cable that was somehow trapped under the hose housing from the factory and despite checking it won't fit straight in as I was told it would because the 8pin CPU connector blocks the fans so no problem I thought unscrew the fans and switch sides then I ran into the short screw issue turning into a bit of a nightmare. Thanks for any help suggested it is appreciated.

Last edited:
Hoping there's an easy solution to this the long screws that connect the fans to the rad are not long enough once I try to mount on my cte 700 front fan section they are about 3 - 4 threads short does anyone know if there are longer screws. So far not impressed I've got the daisy chain cable that was somehow trapped under the hose housing from the factory and despite checking it won't fit straight in as I was told it would because the 8pin CPU connector blocks the fans so no problem I thought unscrew the fans and switch sides then I ran into the short screw issue turning into a bit of a nightmare. Thanks for any help suggested it is appreciated.
Goto Screwfix with the old screw and ask them if they have any longer ones. If not, they'll have a plastic tool that they can check the length, thread etc. You can also buy those for cheap from them if you want your own one.

If they don't have the size you need, you know the thread etc, so you can look for some online to buy at the correct length.

Thanks I'll go and check to see if we've got a screwfix in my town if not I'll get one of the family builders to take it in.

If not, they'll have a plastic tool that they can check the length, thread etc. You can also buy those for cheap from them if you want your own one.
Off topic, but just wanted to say thanks as didn't know these existed.

Link for those wondering

I'll have a look as I've got a lot of rad screws for my watercooling days.
You need 38mm long, I have ones that are the right length as I took out my screw from my artic freezer 3, but it's the wrong thread.

Last edited:
Off topic, but just wanted to say thanks as didn't know these existed.

Link for those wondering
Thats the one! No problem!!

Back
Top Bottom