Look What I Got Today :D:D

Permabanned
A DREAMCAST!!!!

2009100557939.jpg

Boxed With Console, Controller, pretty rare dont you think?
all for £30, bargain or what???

couldn't resist.

EDIT Couple of questons:

how do i save my game?

2 - This lead is giving me major problems, i cant seem to get a display, the lead is a BASIC Cable that goes straight into the back of my tv, however i dont get a picture, this is the lead:

2009100560020.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
na no games, any idea how to tune this dreamcast , i got the rf cable, tv out into the telly, antenna in the rf cable where it says antenna. i have the antenna leaning out the window, still no picture, confused? what do i have to do.

Permabanned
OP
Not rare i'm afraid but still a very good price for one of the best consoles ever made. Enjoy Shenmue

i will but i dont know how to tune this RF Cable!!!

It doesnt need to have a disc in there does it??? it will still come on and show a pic even without a picture right??

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
YES..........did it, was channel 5 in my case thanks guys, just kept clicking tune tune tune and then i saw the set date/time settings, brilliant.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
I think you paid over the odds for it to be honest. Have a look on e-bay as for that price you could have got it with a fair few games.

meh i see what u mean, next purchase is the gamecube btw, can get 1 for 15 quid. i couldnt resist though and im a collector of consoles so i just wanted it for having its sake if u know what i mean. ill get games down the line, just glad ive got one now :D

Permabanned
OP
Really? I mean are you really? I would like to know what other consoles pre Dreamcast you own as you didn't know how to tune your TV for it. Not being bitchy just if you call yourself a collector then so will a lot of people as in my loft I have a Atari 2600, Megadrive and Gamecube. I'm going to bring the Atari down soon though as I need it for samples lol.

loads, atari, megadrive, gamecube, phillips models, i have plenty. however, i have scart for most and a lot of them i dont even play, i just use the modern ones, ps3, ps2, 360, xbox, ps1 etc etc................dont question me when i said i collect consoles.

Permabanned
OP
I will question you all I like, it's a forum and you called yourself a collector but didn't know how to tune a console in which makes me doubt you actually own any consoles which would interest anyone.

i collect for my personal entertainment, and ive bet ive got a lot more than you. im not here to argue, be gone.

Permabanned
OP
haha, ok buddy. You let me know when you are trying to load a cassette on a Commodore.

Your definition of collector is different from most peoples.
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18062513

thats not collecting, thats buying a collectible for £10 from a dimwitted mate.
i have a commodore. Pictures anyone?????
i said i dont want to argue, dont talk, type, post to me. im a collector, i have items you can only dream of.

Permabanned
OP
haha, ok buddy. You let me know when you are trying to load a cassette on a Commodore.

Your definition of collector is different from most peoples.
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18062513

That's collecting. Not buying some second hand used console that has no box and no games. We all own a lot of consoles. You will find people still own their consoles because it's not worth selling them so people just chuck them under their bed or up in the loft. They also hold memories of gaming and every once in a while it's good to hook them up and play some old titles. You started this thread saying a DC is pretty rare... I would like to point out that a site a while back was selling brand new, sealed Dreamcasts for about £50.

oh and, the dreamcast was boxed, and i got 2 sealed copies of Shemnue 1 and 2 today, wanna know how much? ill tell you anyway......£15, small gaming store on its last legs in birmingham.

Thank you.

Permabanned
OP
But you're not dimwitted for buying a second hand RARE DC for £30? Or for not knowing how to tune a TV to it?

You realise this is a forum that is not yours correct? That I can post what I like so long as it follows the rules. If you don't like it, you know where the back button is.

you probably live on the forums, youve been browsing for hours. i can get what i like, how i like it. i got the dreamcast because i wanted to and i can afford it, alpha rich any1????????

i didnt know how to tune a tv because ive never had to do it. digital, hd, u know the coo.

Permabanned
OP
But you just said lakitu wasn't a collector? Despite having his games sealed, rated and then sealed again.

Digital, HD... sorry what consoles other than the 360 and PS3 are HD?

i said that zelda piece wasnt collecting.

i dontthink u understand me, i didnt need to tune my previous consoles that i ACTUALLY PLAYED...................GRAAAAA

PS2
Gamecube
PS1
Nintendo 64
Dreamcast (when i have 1 before)
Xbox
ps3
megadrive ( i dont recall having to tune this in at all)
sega saturn (my mate did this to be fair)

none of these had to be tuned and if they did i didnt tune em.
get off my case u sad loser.

Permabanned
OP
all games consoles tend to use the same frequency I.e. If you tune in a playstation on channel 5 then connect up a N64 instead it should also work on channel 5.

seen, the telly in my room never had a console connected to it b4 the dreamcast, and ive never had to tune a console in before.

Back
Top Bottom