Look What I Got Today :D:D

Soldato
This tbh

I was tuning in TV's, Video recorders and my own games consoles when I was 7 years old :p I was the one who had to tune in everybody elses aswell.

I think thats the problem.. <menu><setup><digital auto-tune> :rolleyes: :p

Same goes for people who can't operate DOS..

Its a new breed out there..

:D Don't you know? Dreamcast broadcasting service.. innit!

Associate
hehe nice buy. on the tree that is gum i picked one, unboxed for £10 with 2 controllers. the guy threw it in with 80 cdrs.. i haven't actually played it though which is pretty shocking considering i bought it a few months back. great price though :). just need to get the shenmue games again.

enjoy the console :)

Soldato
If you love Arcade games the Dreamcast was the best console last generation. When the production of the Dreamcast stopped early it left a hole in my gaming soul that still hasn't been filled.

I vote for Dreamcast 2. Well I can dream can't I?

Associate
I think you paid over the odds for it to be honest. Have a look on ebay as for that price you could have got it with a fair few games. You should also get yourself a scart cable for it.

There are loads of great games for the Dreamcast: Shenmue 1+2, MSR, Virtua tennis 1+2, jet set radio, phantasy star online to name a few. Some are even considered rare. I sold copy of Rez the other day on ebay for £25. I also have shenmue 1+2 on ebay and they should sell for around £70 (i have 2 copies of 1+2 otherwise i'd never wish to sell them).

As for not knowing how to tune in a TV using an RF connection you must be very, very young! I was playing on my original Sega Master System over the weekend with it's RF connection and took all of 30 seconds to tune in!

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
I think you paid over the odds for it to be honest. Have a look on e-bay as for that price you could have got it with a fair few games.

meh i see what u mean, next purchase is the gamecube btw, can get 1 for 15 quid. i couldnt resist though and im a collector of consoles so i just wanted it for having its sake if u know what i mean. ill get games down the line, just glad ive got one now :D

Soldato
LOL dont know how to tune? Psssh kids nowadays :p

Get yourself a scart or even better VGA to connect to a monitor, awesome quality.

Soldato
and im a collector of consoles

Really? I mean are you really? I would like to know what other consoles pre Dreamcast you own as you didn't know how to tune your TV for it. Not being bitchy just if you call yourself a collector then so will a lot of people as in my loft I have a Atari 2600, Megadrive and Gamecube. I'm going to bring the Atari down soon though as I need it for samples lol.

Associate
i cant believe you bought one of these consoles yet had no idea how to tune the tv to pick up the rf signal? haha where having you been the last 15 gaming years?

Soldato
This all makes me feel old. The thought that an adult isn't used to tuning something in via RF :( The first TV i used for my amstrad CPC 464 didn't even save any tunings or have channel buttons. It had one big dial that you had to turn EVERY time you changed TV channel or wanted the computer on:p

Soldato
Jeez! How old are you to not know how to tune a telly in!!! Digital generation my arse lol!

+

I was tuning in TV's, Video recorders and my own games consoles when I was 7 years old :p I was the one who had to tune in everybody elses aswell.

+

Same for me

=

Thread over :)

i cant believe you bought one of these consoles yet had no idea how to tune the tv to pick up the rf signal? haha where having you been the last 15 gaming years?

Without looking at his profile, there's a big chance that he was BORN within the last 15 years, give or take some.

Back
Top Bottom