Looking for a TFT (DVI vs VGA. 19" vs 17")

Permabanned
So i'm looking for a new TFT. I have a 17" CRT atm, and i want a TFT to go with it. So to begin with:
I've looked up DVI vs VGA, some people prefer DVI some people don't notice any difference. a lot of 17" monitors i've seen don't have DVI, which at first pushed me towards buying a 19" with DVI (AG Neovo or Samsung 913) but i thought instead of googling it'd be a good idea to post here.
Can anyone give me some advice?

Permabanned
Samsung and Ag Neovo are both great makes. Depends what you will be using the TFT for? Samsung 930bf is great for games but is not so good when it comes to DVD watching etc. Viewsonic make some cracking TFT's, worth searching this forum for some good reviews.

Permabanned
OP
I watch a lot of tv show episodes, films etc on my PC (about 5 hours worth a week). I game a bit (one 2d mmorpg, cs, cs:s) and general web browsing, music listening, msn etc.

Like to add i don't want to spend too much, hence i mentioned the AG and Samsung as they are quite cheap, but with everything i was wondering if i spend little i'd get little in return.

Back
Top Bottom