Looking for an RPG

Associate
Looking for a new 360 game to absorb those dark winter's evenings, so for pure longevity an RPG seems the way to go.

I've played and loved Mass Effect, Fable 2 and the KOTORs but didn't enjoy Fallout 3 or Oblivion, so are there any for the 360 which I've missed out on? I've tried a couple of JRPGs in the past (Final Fantasy) and couldn't get on with the style, although admittedly that was a good few years back, so are there any which might suit my more western leanings?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions :)

Associate
OP
Thanks ic1male Just had a look at the site for Dragon age and it does look good, for western RPGs I guess it's wait for this and ME2...

Might see if I can pick up a cheap 2nd hand JRPG to try as it has been quite a few years since I last tried one, are there any which are easier to get into for someone not so accustomed to the style?

Associate
OP
Take a look at Borderlands, FPS/rpg cross.

Comming out the 30th iirc.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18062884 (it's in pcgames but many of the vids/screenshots are from the consoles too)

How can you argue with a game with somewhere in the region of 16 million different guns :p

Just had a look through that thread and it looks good, but why oh why does it have to come out at the same time as Forza 3 which is also the weekend I'll be charged for Win 7, maybe I'll just have to sell a kidney ;)

Thanks for all the info/recommendations guys, most appreciated. I'll see what I can find in the shops over the weekend...

Back
Top Bottom