Looking for cooling advice for 7900XT

Associate
https://modmymods.com/alphacool-eiswolf-2-aio-360mm-rx-7900xt-reference-with-backplate-14490.html

I was thinking about trying this AIO for my 7900XT Gigabyte (it is compatible with Gigabyte as well), but I've never have done anything like it, and I would loose warranty, as there is a sticker for warranty, and also it means some extra measurements for new thermal pads (at least I think that) and new paste (paste isn't something I couldn't do, as I've done some repaste in the past few times), overall I have good experience with assembling PCs, but this is territory I have never been before.

Does anyone can provide some extra information? Or may here are some people who bought it ( not necessarily for 7900XT), and have some experience?

Gigabyte isn't the best when it comes to cooling, as when it go over 300watts, then either fans go nuts at OC bios, or Hot Spot hits 91 occasionally on Quiet Bios (but the core stays at 59-62), and that's why I was wondering if that could help with temperature, and overall heat dissipation as it comes with 360 radiator.

I have big case, so it should fit, either on the bottom, or on the top hidden between fans and top cover (NZXT H9 Flow)
20240727_221306096.thumb.JPG.6c0a6678bfb71eec1801bb8eb1050a83.JPG

I would be great full for any suggestions, especially that the price doesn't seems to be terrible as for other custom loop parts (which I literally have non experience) but if it is worth it at all ?

Back
Top Bottom