Looking for decent 2.1 speakers

Associate
Hello, I woke up this morning to find that my cats have chewed through one of the cables on 18 year old fairly cheap 2.1 speakers so I'm looking for recommendations for new ones. Will be using them as desktop speakers for my PC. I tend to listen to music while I game. I also alternate between speakers and headphones so having a accessible headphone jack would be nice. Budget upto about £100 though would be happier to spend less.

Also as much as I'd like to pretend otherwise I don't think I have a very discerning ear so I'm happy sacrifice a little bit of sound quality for reliability, build quality and value for money :)

Associate
OP
They are great value speakers. Got a pair for my mum to use with my old amp. I probably would have got some for myself if didn't already have Roth Oli 1 speakers.

I should have mentioned you will need speaker cable as well, as that doesn't come with the speakers or the amp. If you've not ordered any, I can post some links to what I use.
ah, yeah I did wonder about that. Got a home base across the road from the house with a fairly good electronics section, so figured I'd grab some from there :) but would be helpful to know what I'm looking for

Back
Top Bottom