Looking for help with creating a HTML snippet. I have the HTML, i think.

Associate
Hi guys, My friend is wanting me to add a search function to his realtor site. He currently has this search feature online here.

http://www.roseandwomble.com/Agents/agent.aspx?id=2739

I was wondering if any one could make the search widget on the right into a HTML snippet? Is there any restrictions?

I would be using this HTML snippet on a website builder.

If this is not possible then let me know. I did manage to get the snippet partially on, yet it wont search as I believe this is due to the fact it is not on the same server/website.

If anyone has any questions or is able to help,

It would be amazing.

thanks,

Adam.

Associate
OP
Basically I am creating a website for Nick Jones. He initially wanted a basic portfolio website for his clients to view. From the website I was going to link to rose and womble.

Yet I was just wondering if there was a way that I could somehow incorporate that search box into another website.

I did think there may be some search issues, but I was thinking if the search automatically took you to rose and womble then that would be great.

I understand this may not be possible, I was just exploring some options.

Thanks for the input.

Associate
OP
Amazing guys thanks.

I am trying to add a price from / price to search option. Any one able to help, this is not me been lazy, I just generally suck at HTML :/

Thanks for your help all.

Associate
OP
Awesome! that works a treat. I am now trying to actually figure out how to change the style of the submit button, even though its not a massive thing. But thanks to all, you have helped allot.

:D

Back
Top Bottom