Looking for Recommendations: Need a Big Mousepad!

Associate
Hey evry1! Hope u're all doin well. I’m reachin out cuz my old mousepad finally broke after like 2 yrs of servce, and honestly, it’s a little tragic! I mean, I didn’t realize how much I relied on that thing until it was gone. It had all these little memories—like the time I spilled my coffee on it (oops!) and it survived!

So, I’m on the hunt for a new 1, and I want a big 1 this time around. Like, I’m talkin’ one of those oversized mousepads that basically covers half my desk. I just feel like a larger surface would give me way more freedom to move my mouse without running off the edge, ya know? Plus, it makes my setup look way cooler and more organized.

I’m not even sure if this is the right page for this, but I figured it’s worth a shot! If anyone has any recs for good large mousepads, I’d love to hear them! I’m open to diff brands and styles—like cloth, hard surface, or even those fancy RGB lighting ones that glow like a spaceship. Just thinkin about it gets me excited! But, here’s the catch: I do need to keep my budget in mind. I’m not tryin’ to break the bank for a mousepad, so plz let me know the price range of what u suggest.

Thanks a ton for ur help! I really appreciate it, and I can’t wait to see what u all come up with! Maybe I’ll even share a pic of my new setup once I get it all together!

pick your poison?

Titanwolf XXL, tons of design options and just as good quality wise as the more expensive stuff.

They generally cost around £10-20, I've been using them for a few years and wouldn't use anything else at this point, I used to be a hardcore icemat (glass, hard surface) advocate but wouldn't go back after adjusting.

Back
Top Bottom