Looking for Reseller Wehosting

Associate
Im looking to change from my current reseller account. I have been with them for years but they dont offer much without spending loads.
40GB Bandwidth\ 5GB disk.. for £56 a year..

i need a bit more. I signed up for PlanetHippo hosting and in almost two weeks i havent been able to FTP . It fails 99% of the time. Their support is worst i have ever come across and just repeat themselves! Same guy seems to work in every dept. They havent achieve anything. Even when i try cancel, they dont actually give me information too. You cant get though on the phone. Anyway...

Anyone know of a reliable company who provide reseller accounts (around what i pay now)

Thanks

Associate
OP
It is. Willing to pay a little more of course, but as its mainly for family, i dont get paid for it.
Planet hippo are even cheaper, but clearly theres a reason.. odd, because their reviews are either amazing or shocking.

Soldato
Sadly reviews are 99% ******** these days. Want to see what a companies like check out the one star reviews.

Sadly I don't know of anything that cheap sorry. Was hoping it was a typo of a month :(.

Soldato
Heart Internet do a decent reseller account, it's a lot more expensive but you can use whatever you want bandwidth and space wise, I've got something like 200 sites for legacy customers hosted on one.

Soldato
Set up a VPS and do it yourself? For example with OVH:

1 vcore @ 2.4 GHz
2GB RAM
10GB SSD

£29.88 a year. It's what I do, albeit with a bigger drive. There are loads of panels available for what you need (VESA, ISPCP, CentOS Web Panel, Foxlor etc).

Back
Top Bottom