Looking to buy a PC (budget 1.7k)

Associate
Hello, I am looking for a new gaming PC ,my budget will be around 1.7k or less.

I have here some components saved by me but I would like some opinions or suggestions if possible or at least a good motherboard for these components.
Also looking for a nice Tower ^_^
Thank you ^_^

capture-6.png

Last edited:
Lian Li 216.

You could use a peerless assassin or phantom spirit instead of the AIO, they're much cheaper.

I'd swap the RMe to the RMx Shift (if your case is compatible with the side mount), or a Seasonic GX ATX3.0. The RMe is a step down on Corsair's RMx models.

Hello, I am looking for a new gaming PC ,my budget will be around 1.7k or less.

I have here some components saved by me but I would like some opinions or suggestions if possible or at least a good motherboard for these components.
Thank you ^_^

capture-6.png

Get a Air Cooler as that will save a lot, I have the Deepcool AK620 Digital (HS-01J-DC) and it is fine cooling a 7800X3D, try and go for the Corsair Vengeance RGB 6000 CL30 (MEM-CRS-01124) as it is slightly faster.

Case is very subjective as to what you like, I love the Fractal North XL as it has great airflow and I love the wood aesthetic, before buying a case look at reviews as some expensive cases can have very poor thermals. Check to see if GamersNexus (YouTube) has reviewed it as they do some of the best case reviews.

Only other advice is to potentially wait for Zen 5 to be launched as you may see Zen 4 CPU's discounted. Good PSU choice as has ATX3.0 and PCIE5 support. Prime Day is 16/17 July 2024 so maybe see what deals are around as I am sure OcUK will do something.

the b650-a was £199 last week...I'd wait for prime day as suggested above..they'll prob drop it back down.. the board is only pcie4 gpu and m.2 i think top of my head..no gen 5 anywhere, which is criminal at that price...this gen is a step down..last gen the white version (A) was just the same as the f variant (just white)
actually just checked, still £199 elsewhere
i see inflation running rampand at OCuk for mobo's..the tuf gaming wifi is £192 all of a sudden and the b650e-e is just shy of £300, after being down at £235 a few weeks ago...blimey

Last edited:
the b650-a was £199 last week...I'd wait for prime day as suggested above..they'll prob drop it back down.. the board is only pcie4 gpu and m.2 i think top of my head..no gen 5 anywhere, which is criminal at that price...this gen is a step down..last gen the white version (A) was just the same as the f variant (just white)
actually just checked, still £199 elsewhere
i see inflation running rampand at OCuk for mobo's..the tuf gaming wifi is £192 all of a sudden and the b650e-e is just shy of £300, after being down at £235 a few weeks ago...blimey
Just noticed that the https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus...ocket-am5-ddr5-atx-motherboard-mb-6jx-as.html is back up to £265, was £215 previously.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom