Looking to enter watercooling.

Soldato
I've been eyeing up water cooling for some time, however i will be sticking with AIO's as I cannot even fathom how to start a custom loop and I don't have great dexterity to handle all the fiddly bits.

I've whittled it down to these:

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, Corsair Hydro H100i Platinum SE (White would match the case) or the MSI MAG Coreliquid 240R (partially as it includes AC Valhalla and can be sold.)

I have an Arc Midi R2 at the moment, with a Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh White on the way.

2700X is my CPU with PBO enabled, I have not manually OC'd it, bit out of my depth atm.

I know I can buy a decent air cooler, but more interested in the wet side of things. Mainly for noise as well, my Wraith Prism likes to ramp up and down and no amount of fiddling in the BIOS can really stop it.

Budget is around £100.

If it does leak, how exactly am I covered?

Associate
have a leak claim on house insurance any how most have non conductive liquids inside so clean up dry and don't worry so much.

Id cooling do cheaper AIO's I had one cooling my 8700K @ 5.1 before I went back to custom loop and temps where great 2x140mm frost flow they have some new models out now which should be an improvement.

Back
Top Bottom