Looking to get a joystick...

Hmm. My first thought is that it won't make too much of a difference in experience. My second thought is that there must be more pieces to potentially break.

But Logitech or Saitek? Is it mostly design or is one much better than the other?

You can get a ms force feedback joystick 2, for £20 -£30 from the biggest Online Marketplace.

I have the ms forcefeed back wheel and joystick and there great, but I would get a joystick without forcefeed back, cos some games are totally useless with force feedback. So why not get a normal ms joystick aswell?

Just to warn you, I dont think the ms force feedback joystick works with windows 64

Last edited:
Thanks. But I think I will focus on Neither Forcefeedback nor Microsoft.
As I plan to put a big order from OcUK, I think I will get it from this site. Just wonder if someone has some experience with the joisticks sold here :)

The SAITEK Cyborg EVO is an excellent stick and very programmable as well and can be used left or right handed. The one improvement I would recommend though is to smear a little vaseline on the self centering part which just makes it so much smoother and slicker (No stiction). But it does depend how seriously you take your gameplay.

It has adjustments on the buttons so you can tilt the head left and right and up and down so it is very comfortable to use once set up.

I very much recommend this stick, on and you can now get it in a wireless version as well.

I use a Cyborg too, 3D in my case, best joystick I've ever used. I don't rate Forcefeedback in Joysticks but in Racing games a quality Forcefeedback wheel can help as the good implementations do give a fairly realistic feel of under/over steer

Back
Top Bottom