Looking to get a new system - any recommendations?

Associate
Hi,

So I cannot build a build a PC myself - so looking for a prebuilt.

Budget is around £1200-£1300. I have a 1080p monitor with a 165Hz refresh rate- not planning to upgrade this in the near future (limited space for larger monitors). Mostly play games like Rocket League, but sometimes I like to play racing games (eg Forza Motorsport) - would like it last 3-5 years.

I’m not really sure on what to go with (the market’s changed a lot in the last year or so!) - any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

looking for a prebuilt.
hello, your budget is a bit small for an ocuk prebuilt that will last as long as you want it to(top end), but if you can find an extra £91, then this is the best bang for your buck;
My basket at OcUK:

Total: £1,399.99 (includes delivery: £0.00)​
you're looking at 139fps at1080p in Forza according to the blurb,
it has 32GB ram and a 4060. so it will probably would last 3 years
you'd have to add like £300 to get a prebuilt that will last you definately 5 years, with a better graphics card that has more VRAM, here
I think that the Jade is an okay spec for the money, it might last you 5 years if you only play forza, and the other games that you areplaying, or are willing to play at low settings later, maybe phone ocuk, or contact the web support, and try to haggle the jade price down? aim for 10% off?and have the right money on your card ready?

Last edited:
there is also an intel i9 NUC available for £1299, with built in, pretty decent graphics at the rainforest, ocuk don't seem to sell NUCs so I don't really care about mentioning amazon at this point!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom