Looking to spec PC.

Associate
Not really paid much attention to components recently so could do with some help with speccing.

So I want mid range performance in games possibly based on RX 7600 XT GPU. Not stuck on this but low £300 price with best performance.
I am not fixated on AMD or Intel CPU just dont want to waste money by getting a CPU that is more powerful than I require.
Probably DDR 5 Mobo with M2 Drive support probably 3 or more slots.
I have a case to use that is in the colours of MHA Almight, yes I'm a big anime fan.
Possibly an all in one water cooler for CPU, would be nice to have a system with clear pipes but that would likely exceed my budget.
So primarily looking for Mobo/CPU/GPU recommendation.

Overall budget in the region of a grand with some flexibility.

Thanks.

What resolution? Do you already have the monitor or is that included in the budget? Already have 1920x1080 monitors.

For a £1K budget a cheap tower cooler (or even using the box cooler) is likely to be the most cost effective choice.

Is it ATX/MATX? What is length restriction on the graphics card? What size AIO or air cooler can it fit? Its ATX, NZXT H510I Motherboard Support:Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX

Are you likely to ever upgrade the CPU, or not? My heart says yes but my head says NO :D
Thanks for teasing the info out, im a bit rusty at this.

Back
Top Bottom