Lost Domain

Soldato
Hi,

I am running out of options here so hopefully you guys can help.

My boss has bought lots of domain names over the years, many are inactive. However the one we now need he cannot remember which host he bought it through.

I have been through 123-reg and fasthosts accounts but nothing there. On a who is lookup it brings up rainydayhosts but he has no recollection of having an account there.

Is there anyway of getting hold of this domain which is now lost?

What domain is it?

The obvious first step would be to contact rainydayhosts(whoever that is) and see if they do have an account under your bosses name.

(did you mean to send me a trust rather than friendship request? :D)

Last edited:
Does it still have his details when you do a whois or has somebody else bought it?

If it still belongs to him then it shouldnt be difficult to sort out.
If somebody else has now bought it, I doubt you'll get it back. There are some appeals processes but considering he wasnt using it for hosting, I dont think that would be successful.

Hi,

I am running out of options here so hopefully you guys can help.

My boss has bought lots of domain names over the years, many are inactive. However the one we now need he cannot remember which host he bought it through.

I have been through 123-reg and fasthosts accounts but nothing there. On a who is lookup it brings up rainydayhosts but he has no recollection of having an account there.

Is there anyway of getting hold of this domain which is now lost?

Run a whois on the domain (http://who.is) which will tell you the registrar.

Back
Top Bottom