Lost many Freeview HD channels.

Soldato
I had to retune my TV (Panasonic VT series) a week ago. And I've lost about half of my HD channels. I've lost Channel 4+1 HD, Four7 HD, and most importantly, BBC News 24 HD. I've got BBC 1-4, ITV / STV, and Channel 4, and that's it. I've tried retuning several times over the past few days.

How do I get back the rest?

Soldato
Recent Freeview changes dictated by HMG allocation of bandwidth seem to have made a right mess in some areas.
If simple retuning isn't helping I would seek advice from Freeview, in some cases this might need a new aerial.
Andi.

Soldato
Contact Freeview support. I had lost most of my HD channels, so a couple of months ago I called Freeview who said there had been changes made at my transmitter which is Crystal Palace. They sent an engineer around who installed a new aerial and booster and tuned it all in so now all my HD channels are back. I was lucky to get the service for free as technically I was beyond their deadline. And also, they won't do it, or won't do it for free if your aerial is communal, only if not shared by more than two users. But hopefully you won't have to pay for them to fix yours.

https://www.freeview.co.uk/tvchanges#eCWegFV0mZL0lwKJ.97

Back
Top Bottom