Louis Theroux: Miami Mega Jail

Soldato
Held in large cage-like dwellings for up to 24 men, the inmates have developed a strange and violent jail culture. The men - who remain in the cells almost all the time and may only leave for yard time twice a week - live under the sway of a gladiatorial code.

It's on BBC 2 this Sunday and I think it will be interesting. There is a small clip of it here

I'm really looking forward to it as I like Louis' style. :)

Soldato
I was watching some of his old documentaries a few weeks back. The swingers one is brilliant. The Wrestling one is pretty good also.

Associate
I really like Louis but I wish he would do something closer to his earlier TV work. He was hilarious when meeting the more unusual people.

Soldato
I'm not sure how good this is going to be tonight. I've seen a few of these prison docs and I'm not sure what's going to be so different about this one.

I'll still watch it though. Starts in 15 minutes.

Soldato
No one said what damn time its STARTING

lol

anyway, it's quite good so far. i hate to sound a bit politically incorrect but i am stating what i believe to be what may be a slightly innacurate observation that i've only seen 2 white people so far. one was louis theroux and one was a guard!

Back
Top Bottom