• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Low Performance ryzen 7 5800x need help?

Associate
Hi there folks I'm wondering if anyone can help me so I've had the ryzen 7 5800x for nearly 4 years now and am probably going to upgrade to the new 9000x3d chips once they release but for now it's under performing I know performance degrades over time by a few % but my CB23 scores of 13k multi and 1400 single seem very low, I'm running the latest Bios for my motherboard and latest windows updates, I'm running with pbo enabled and with a 360mm aio with push pull so temps are a none issue reach around 74c under full load running CB23.

Any help is greatly appreciated

So Ive been tinkering with my system all day to try find my lost performance and im pretty certain it's because i've been running on this copy of windows 10 for 4 years and prob need a fresh install. Never the less ive managed to get up to 1580 Single Core and 15k Multi Core on CB23 with Max Temp of 75c and max wattage of 100.

Using Curve Optimiser and Auto OC my settings are +50mhz Boost Override PPT 120 TDC 85 EDC 130 with -25 on 6 of my cores and -10 on the 2 best ones, So im happy Enough with that when i upgrade to a new Cpu/Platform in the future il be doing a fresh windows install and optimise it,

Thanks for all the help folks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom