• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Lowest CPU temps air cooling

Soldato
The room with my computer in was a chilly 13c this morning. CPU idle temp is currently 24c :D

It is rather 'fresh' in here but the radiator is on so room temps are going up now

Noctua U14-S. Edit - 3x runs of R20 max temp 75c

VmMG7TB.png

Soldato
OP
Damn, some cold houses! :D

I much prefer the cooler temps now to how it was in summer. It peaked at 33c one evening and was horrible. I was sat in boxers with one of those giant RAM fans you see in spin rooms at the gym on my bed pointing at me

Soldato
OP
13c, How is that possible?

The hallway is our coldest room in the house first thing on these mornings where it's freezing or just below, and the lowest I've ever seen that is 16.5c i think.
15.9c in the room im in now with the computer.

Soldato
OP
What room is it? Tell me more. I’m sitting in my man cave at 26C Lol. I’ve got the air con off for now.
Just a second bedroom / office / computer room in a 2 bed apartment. We dont have any heating on though, usually the lounge radiator only.... Air con off at the moment? I take it you're not in UK

Back
Top Bottom