Lua issues C++ VS2013

Soldato
So after actually managing to get Lua into my VS2013 project...

The following Lua functions from luaconf.h are flagged by my compiler as not defined (I'm using LuaBridge and getting this issue. Lua version is 5.2 and the LuaBridge version I am using is compatible with versions of lua 5.2 and prior)

lua_equal, lua_lessthan, lua_objlen.

Now, if I peek definition/go to definition it will happily show me that these functions are defined and do exist. As I would expect them to. However I am unsure as to why LuaBridge doesn't seem to be able to access those functions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've been trying to figure out the issue over the last two days.

Soldato
OP
Ahhh nevermind... I figured it out... I had my #include lua etc in an extern C below an if that checks what lua version is being used... Silly me.

Associate
I've not used lua in visual studio. One guess is have you told visual studio where to look for additional include directories.

Edit - okay :).

Soldato
OP
I've not used lua in visual studio. One guess is have you told visual studio where to look for additional include directories.

Edit - okay :).

Yeah I had done... Took me 2 days to figure out that the reason was due to having stuff below an if statement... you can probably tell how I haven't really programmed for a while. xD on a note though... Using lua 5.2 I should have a lua52.lib right?

Back
Top Bottom