made an apple icon if anyone wants it...

Soldato
how do...

thought i'd just share this metal funky lookin' apple icon if anyone wants it :)

i have it as my Mac HD icon at the mo and it looks sweet :)

(click the image ;))

Soldato
OP
Do you have an uncreased version?
lol it aint supposed to look creased its supposed to look kinda like chunky chiselled 3d aluminium :p

you mean flat and brushed aluminium? that what you're after... i can make one if you really want but i'd have thought that kinda thing was all over the place?

let me know...

Soldato
lol it aint supposed to look creased its supposed to look kinda like chunky chiselled 3d aluminium :p

you mean flat and brushed aluminium? that what you're after... i can make one if you really want but i'd have thought that kinda thing was all over the place?

let me know...

It look like an apple icon got hammered from behind (the plane of view) by a heavy nail in the middle...

Cool looking, love the texture - might look nice on a MBP system, perhaps something more MacBook style? :p

Soldato
OP
It look like an apple icon got hammered from behind (the plane of view) by a heavy nail in the middle...

Cool looking, love the texture - might look nice on a MBP system, perhaps something more MacBook style? :p
aahh jeez... i can't see it as a nice chunky heavy block of metal anymore i see it as a thin sheet thats been twotted with a nail... from behind :(

you do know you're name is not really indiana... indiana was the dogs name, you are "junior" :D

Soldato
you do know you're name is not really indiana... indiana was the dogs name, you are "junior" :D

My name wasn't anything to do with Indiana at all... was more "I wanted to be a Doctor and my last name is Jones..." - since joining however, things changed and perhaps I'll be a PHD Dr Jones soon :p

Soldato
OP
well... you'll all just have to look harder :D its a chunky heavy block of metal i tell ya! :D

(to be honest, its a good job it looks pretty cool as a hammered sheet as well ;))

Soldato
well... you'll all just have to look harder :D its a chunky heavy block of metal i tell ya! :D

(to be honest, its a good job it looks pretty cool as a hammered sheet as well ;))

I know what is giving the perspective of it being hammered from behind~ That white colouring on the top of the icon, you might want to texture and shade it to the same texture instead - perhaps slightly more rough look if possible :)

Back
Top Bottom