Madeleine McCann cops ask Home Office for more money to continue search for missing child

Caporegime
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...more-funding-to-continue-search-a3764941.html

This is ******* me off now. On what basis are they asking for more money? Where is this money going? What have we seen in return for the £11m already poured in to this case?

I'm not saying the money was wasted, I'm sure most of it went where it was meant to but these cops are just taking the mick now. As far as I'm concerned tell them to jog on until they can make a valid case for getting more money. As it looks now I suspect this money is just getting consumed down the boozer.

Someone prove me wrong pls.

Caporegime
OP
surely they don't have any viable evidence that hasn't been followed to death by now, what could they even spend the money on?

My point exactly. I have a rather strong suspicion that the cops have found a way of releasing the money unscrupulously and are using this as a cash cow. They didn't even put a vague claim forward from what I can tell. It's just a case of "need more monies pls" and that's it.

Caporegime
OP
Tried watching the documentary, lost interest half way through the first episode. I'm not interested in the whole back story of the Algarve, just get to the point ffs.

Back
Top Bottom