Man Of Medan

Soldato
Hi All,

Well, I finally got round to finishing this over the weekend and although I enjoyed it I didn't find it captivating as Until Dawn. I did find It short which was pretty disappointing and often found myself wondering how I got someone killed even though I thought that the options I chose suited the character traits and often found the deaths out of my hands. I might give it another play through to see if I get any better results (all died apart from Fliss) but I might just see if there are any Youtube videos to satisfy. Some of the QTE parts came out of nowhere and did not appear to be well defined enough to stop me from failing it, one point was in an action scene that was press X press O and then out of nowhere I got a mash square in a VERY short window and failed it as I didn't realise it had changed from one to another, but I did do most of them but still resulted in a death.

Anyway, I look forward to Little Hope and "Hope" they flesh it out a bit and trim out some of the ambiguous parts.

Soldato
OP
I thought Man of Medan was ok but didn’t play little hope. House of ashes looks ok tho and the seem to be dialling in the sense of dread and tense atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom