Mantyhose!

Soldato
I'd rather wear stockings and suspenders from the other halfs collection tbh. Probably cheaper and more liberating too.

: /

I'd rather dress like a man. How the hell is wearing womens clothing "liberating"?

I know there is a bunch of people who like wearing womens underwear on this forum on the basis of that "OCUK Anonymous Confessions" thread however.

Soldato
Jesus. I've never seen anyone dressed like that where I live. The only way you could get away with wearing that is if it was painfully clear that you were on a stag night. And by painfully clear I mean you need to be wearing 'L' plates on your back, a traffic cone on your head, a fake plastic ball'n'chain around your ankle and a giant neon sign that says "I'm on a stag night, honest. Please don't murder me"

Caporegime
I've seen a lad wearing leggings, in Leicester City center a few months back.

I literally had to take a pause mid laugh to breath. He was giving me such evils and he clearly thought he was better / looked better then me, I was in baggy jeans and a nice jumper at the time, as my laughing fit continued more blokes / women passing laughed at him.

He might think he looks cool, he'll be alone in that opinion though.

Soldato
I had a peasant skirt while I was in uni. Ankle-length heavy cotton, legendary slobbing gear but only worn to the pub during times of desperate need or extreme hilarity.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
OP
I had a peasant skirt while I was in uni. Ankle-length heavy cotton, legendary slobbing gear but only worn to the pub during times of desperate need or extreme hilarity.

You big girl. No matter how you try to disguise why you are wearing it, it's still a skirt. You big girl.

;):D

Associate
Gahh, in grey and black???

What is he thinking?

Maybe a colour combo of cerise and electric blue, and it could work........

And with sports shoes??? He needs some Jimmy Choo heels, for sure....

Soldato
Y'know, I'm sure these things only crawl into existence because of the easy linguistic opportunity to change an appropriate syllable to "man-".

Well done, third-rate journo hack, you've coined a faddish word. Your place in history is assured.

What next? "Little Bloke Dress"?!?

Back
Top Bottom