Marking up PDFs

Soldato
Oh wise forum...

I'm using a Samsung Tab S7+ with S Pen and a Windows PC that's got corporate OneDrive account. I'd like to be able to create PDFs on the PC and be able to mark up with S Pen on the tablet.

How would you suggest managing that, i.e. what apps would you use?

we use microsoft 365, same tablet same pen. Documents produced on pc or usually autocad sent via email and can mark them up pretty easy. Its very slow and clunky sometimes altho i blame that on my company's it department and the endless crap they deploy. But it works well.

I'm dropping the PDF from PC to Google Drive (online, I can't install the desktop app) so I can mark it up on the tablet. It's a bit of a workaround and I'm wondering if my Samsung account would be a better option.

I'll have a play around with it.

Last edited:
Are you needing to do anything more extensive than highlighting stuff or adding notes that you can do with Adobe Acrobat? Not sure of the need to transfer it onto your tablet other than using the pen?

e.g

NPyij95.jpeg

Yea, I want to take the tablet into meeting rooms and use the pen, then be able to access the documents easily on the PC afterwards.

OneDrive is good for being able to access the documents without manual file transfer or email, but using the Pen in OneDrive isn't ideal.

Last edited:
If you're talking making diagrams the only tool worth using is bluebeam. Adobe and suchlike are OK for signatures and highlights and some textboxes but I draw the line there. Full drawing development only in bluebeam they are light years ahead of anything else. But it only runs on windows afaik, is your Samsung tablet = android? In that case ignore me.

Back
Top Bottom