US: Marvel & Netflix - Daredevil

Soldato
I really enjoyed the season, but was anyone else getting annoyed by DD's reluctance to kill anyone? Reminds me of Morgan from TWD, who everyone hates because he wont kill...

I assume it's from the comic books though, so they have to stick with it?

Soldato
I really enjoyed the season, but was anyone else getting annoyed by DD's reluctance to kill anyone? Reminds me of Morgan from TWD, who everyone hates because he wont kill...

Yeah he's annoying as **** with that. Absaloute brilliant acting though portraying a blind man. The way he moves his head/eyes around and facial expressions (when he's not dare devil) is absaloutly spot on.

Me n Mrs route for the punisher the most. Love the series, hate it ending, means we have to wait another year.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato

Yeah they stick to the comics. DD is a real Boy Scout, he has no hesitation to put them in hospital but won't kill. There was a exception but I won't spoil it :D

Soldato
Binged watched the first 10 episodes of season 1, brilliant show so far.

EDIT: also, how does foggy end up banging the blondie? He looks like a bum..

Last edited:
Caporegime
punisher/fisk made season2 most excellent.

hated the actor who plays the punisher in the walking dead but he was great in this.

Associate
I loved this. I know some people have an issue with all the 'ninjas' and the Hand stuff, but it's integral to the DD character and mythos. The problem is that it is quite the juxtaposition to his normal crimefighting life. Plus, y'all better get used to the mystic side of New York street level crimefighters, with Iron Fist coming up (which lots of stuff in DD has already laid the path for).

Everything crossed that Netfilx will surprised everyone and release a presser that they're bring a Moon Knight show out after The Defenders. Imagine them doing some crazy Marc Spector action :D

Soldato
I've got 2 episodes left of season 2, it's been a brilliant show so far, bit gutted the way frank goes though, unless he's not gone for good?

Soldato
Finished the last 2 episodes, great show, also made the connection between this and Jessica Jones, the position that foggy gets offered is the same place she works, which is quite cool!

Soldato
Finished the last 2 episodes, great show, also made the connection between this and Jessica Jones, the position that foggy gets offered is the same place she works, which is quite cool!

When that scene happened I did have a durrrrr moment thinking "What have I seen Carrie-Anne Moss in recently?". I do like the way they do cross them over as I am sure some other reference is made to Jessica Jones too.

Soldato
Associate

XPE

XPE

Soldato
I hope this doesn't rule out a return of the Punisher in DareDevil.

I'm liking the change in these more gritty Marvel shows compared to the slightly lighter hearted AoS or DC's TV offerings.

I've said it before but DareDevil really is the Jewel in the Marvel's Crown

Even AoS once it stop trying to be a joss whedon knockoff improved to such a point its been better than a lot of the movies Marvel brings out.

AoS main problem is that it keeps pandering to the films.

Back
Top Bottom