Soldato
OP
So many easter eggs, did anyone notice.

Throg - Frog Thor trapped in the jar next to Mjölnir

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Why are you still watching? You said you didn't like it several pages back.

LoL you should see his movie ratings.

Same guy is Kang in next AntMan film so yeah, confirmed now.

I reckon they have just unleashed Kang the conqueror because the variant Sylvie killed was Immortus which sets up Antman and potentially other movies. Because it's multiverse it might be a clever way to introduce the X-Men and the fantastic four as well.

Kang has so many variations he the ultimate definition of a variant and immortality.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
^

Yep. Should have been obvious to me that given it seems they'll be a series 2 they basically opened the can of worms for the bulk of the next phase of movies whilst keeping that story relatively open for continuation.

Exactly it sets it up beautifully. I must admit for me Fatws was surprisingly the weakest imo.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
It's not just another timeline, it's its own universe.

One where Loki never came to the TVA.

Think this is why there is a What If series to introduce the concept of the Multiverse and the next Antman movie will expand from Endgame.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
I am not quite following what's happening, can someone please explain to me

Why Dox and the minutemen went crazy and tried to destroy the TVA and all the branch timelines??

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
he hasnt been offically sacked?

No i dont think so, Jonathan Major's trial doesnt start until the end of November now and my understanding is Disney will see what the outcome is. That was what I last read unless they shifted their stance since.

This was someone that worked in Marvel saying

I was told by someone who works for Marvel, it was not the plan to make Kang the center of everything until they saw the dailies from Quantumania and after his performance in Loki, which was so strong they were like, 'This is it. This is our way forward'... They don’t usually hang this much on one person in the way that they did here. And that has put them in the bind. We do not know what they are going to do. I've heard conflicting stories about they are going to replace him, they’re not even considering replacing him etc. etc. But it’s just one more thing.

If they do replace it would be a real shame, aside from the troubles in his private life, he has shown to be a really good actor with a lot of potential.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom