Marvel Studios What If...?

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Read the source material but looks like they made it into an anime TV Series. Looks decent. Marvel Zombies. :D

Last edited:
Yes some very interesting alternative combos. Looking forward to Marvel Zombies in particular. :D

Was reading an article where one of the writers had to change one of the story arcs because it was too dark to fit into the pg 13 theme.

It was What If Spiderman became Man Spider. Peter not only becomes Spiderman but then slowly mutates into a Giant Spider Hybrid "Brundle" style. Similarly to horror flick the Fly .

Would have been interesting.

I meant the zombies being able to use the powers rather than being mindless.

Ah yes totally agree. Physical traits fair enough speed, strength flight etc but using tech and weapons was a little silly.

If anyone read DCeased that's another great DC What If (elseworld) story.

Classic what if is normally earth shattering, universe ending short stories. I feel Disney sorry Marvel been restrained to the pg-13 cert a bit too much. It should give them free reign to go wild with no consequences.

Last edited:
There was quite a few good possibilities which was ignored, good stories i would have loved to see on screen.

What if Tony Start was a Traitor
What if Wolverine was never Deprogrammed.
What if Punisher was Captain America
What if Wolverine was Lord of Vampires.
What if SpiderMan became the Punisher
What if Spider who went into the Cold (Origin story of Assassin Spiderman)
What if Spdierman Rejected the Spider (Half Symbiote Half Peter)
What if Thanos joined the Avengers.
What if Hulk Killed Wolverine
What if Wolverine killed Hulk
What if Puinisher killed Daredevil.
What if the Watcher killed Galactus
What if the Silver Surfer had not betrayed Galactus.
What if Gamma bomb Spawned 1000 Hulks
What if Professor X had become the Juggernaut
What if Loki found the Hammer of Thor
What if Spiderman joined the Fantastic Four.
What if Stryfe had killed the X-Men
What if the Age of Apocalypse had not ended
What if...starring Spider-Man: Arachnamorphosis
What if Doctor Doom became Sorcerer Supreme
What if Wolverine was a Horseman of War
What if Tony Stark became Dr. Doom

There is a lot of absurd ones that should be ignored as well :D.

Last edited:
Thought episode 2 and 3 was good. Liked the Christmas/die hard themes. What makes a really good What if is upping the sakes and threats where there are cataclysmic repercussions. Hopefully there will be more to come. Come on bring back Marvel zombies again. :D

Last edited:
Same the Captain Carter been done to death and just doesn't work. Last few been good. Reminded me my favourite villain in the MCU is Hella. Love the arrogance and quick one liners. They need more of that rather the old rehashes. Higher stakes with higher repercussions imo.

One last season, would be nice if we got some different stories instead of just replacing an avenger with a different one for the final season.

totally agree, while i understand Avengers is their flagship characters, there a tonne of other famous what if stories they could cover which wouldnt take too much effort imo particularly when its all animated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom