Mass Effect Legendary Edition - May 14th

It is tempting, has it improved in any way since launch? I played it when it first came out and just was like...nah :p

They added about 10 big patches before they abandoned it. I didn’t come across any of the launch issues that I read about, although it’s still a pretty average game.

Playing through ME3 - some of it I remember well, some of it I don’t remember at all. I think the first time I played it I lost my save between one of the sequels, so it’s great to see so many decisions from the first two having an impact on the 3rd, even if just for a cameo.

Finished 1 and got the Plat, will be moving onto 2 shortly just got few bits of gaming work go do first!

1 was as great as I remember and the mako was still as crap as ever despite the improvements on it ha

Me too, the mako segments could have been better if every planet wasn't just a layer of mountains and the same building designs.

I looking forward to hearing probe away for number 2!

I actually quite enjoyed most of the mini-games in ME2, the probe mining was oddly relaxing.

I have no problem with the Mako with keyboard and mouse, but with a controller? It's absolutely abysmal. It's just about bearable simply navigating the ridiculous planetary map designs, but when a Thresher Maw comes along, I have to switch to K+M.

Finished Mass Effect 3 today on a full renegade playthrough as a shaved head femshep soldier. She was a tough cookie!

Fantastic upgrade (PS5) though, some sections looked almost present day graphics in terms of fidelity. Great story, and I didn’t think the ending was as bad as I remembered it.
Being able to play them one after the other in a short(ish) space of time really enhances the story and side missions with all the references etc

Absolutely detest the Firewalker missions though and skipped the majority. Mako was alright, just so empty planet terrain-wise however.
Some animations and the combat took a small step back in some aspects in going from 2 to 3 as well I thought. Guns and combat felt… ‘lighter’.

All in all though, highly recommended! :)

Playing through the on the PS5 at the moment.

Currently on mass effect 3 but I appear to have started the dlc. Wish the dlc wasn't available until after I had finished the main campaign.

There's no message to say it's a dlc mission.

Back
Top Bottom