Mass Idiot Cull In September

Soldato
OP
are the fences there electrified? that could scupper the plans straight away. funny to watch if the crowd pushed someone onto it though.

as for "would the army do it?" - 'ing a right they would, they take threats on military bases very seriously. I strongly suspect it would take one person shot in the leg to make 99.9% of the other suddenly realise they had somewhere else to be. if any of them turn up armed too and return fire though, it will be carnage.

Soldato
OP
What would the military do if a few thousand ex military vehicles turned up (including a few working tanks) all armed to the teeth? Would be interesting to see what they would do there - presumably deploy planes from nearby bases...
non-warriors in ex-military vehicles against the current actual military w/ actual military hardware. only difference from the original scenario's end result is you have more wreckage to clear up later.

Soldato
OP
it's an education, this place. somewhat confusing though, if i'm reading right some school might be expecting pupils to come in in casual dress but find out they're actually issuing fatwas on each other.

Soldato
OP
the more I think about this, the more I want to go over and storm it in August, be the first and steal their thunder. I could probably do it too, the guards will be watching the other thread and not expecting anyone till September.
who's w/ me?

Soldato
OP
why don't they build a Trojan UFO out of wood and tinfoil and hide inside? That way the military will take them into Area 51 w/out all the hassle.
edit - not all 100k of them, obviously.

Back
Top Bottom