Matx decision woes

Associate
I've recently moved house and my setup is just too big to fit comfortably in my room. It has a pitched ceiling so a normal ATX case just wont fit nicely. My PC could do with a bit of an upgrade anyway so I've decided to go with a micro ATX setup. However there are a couple of stipulations. I currently have a 170mm PSU plus the connectors and a 305mm graphics card. These both must fit in the case as I am not changing them. I also need to fit 2 SSDs and 2 normal HHDs.
It would also be great if it had decent thermals. I absolutlely love the look of the raijintek styx but upon further reading it doesn't look like the PSU and graphics card will fit in together.
I'm ideally looking for the smallest case possible that fits these critera. I dont want a case more than 35ish cm in height. Width and length not so much of an isse, though the smaller the better. Must also be of good build quality and be aesthetically pleasing, not a silly mega gamer looking case. Brushed /anodized aluminium would be great but it's probably asking too much. I also looked at the define C mini. Fits the criteria but its just gonna be too tall.

Anyone got any suggestions? Budget ideally no more than about £80.

Associate
OP
The P6 looks great actually, but according to the specs my PSU is too big. Max 160mm. Again the in win looks great too but only has support for one 3.5" HDD :(

Back
Top Bottom