Maxing battery life?

Don
i wouldn't know..

the D600 is a far lower spec..

Pentium M 1.6, 1gb ram ddr1

something like a PSP has great battery life, for watching films on too

but disabling things like indexing and antivirus will give you longer battery life

Man of Honour
I know it's not as good as a lappy, and has limited choice, prone to interruption etc, but you could try just watching the in-flight movies. Seems a lot less less hassle to me. Plus don't forget that in Economy if you've got a seat in front of you and they lean back, that leaves you VERY little room to sit a laptop while still keeping the screen at a viewable angle, unless maybe you stick it on the floor or something.

I may be wrong but I recently flew to Australia and if you've got someone fully reclined in front, and a laptop on your lap, it seems to me that the screen would be have to be pretty much perpendicular to the angle of their seat to get an optimal viewing angle (obviously depends a bit on the panel), raising questions about whether it would fit.

Last edited:
Soldato
And that is why I love my Samsung NC10, it's small enough to not cause problems in such situations, but unlike the Asus 701 I had before, big enough to actually use properly.

Back
Top Bottom