Mayhem's X1 premix any good?

Soldato
Been a bit scared off using my PT nuke (neutral version).

X1 any good? I don't understand that it's got vegetable derivatives in it?!

I want/need clear coolant.

Don't want to use EK cryofuel.

Soldato
OP
I bought X1 clear concentrate now in my loop. Smells of alcohol!

Have used blitz part two as well. Pleasantly surprised may do a small review thread on it.

Soldato
I bought X1 clear concentrate now in my loop. Smells of alcohol!

Have used blitz part two as well. Pleasantly surprised may do a small review thread on it.
Would be interested to read that as I like the idea of cleaning my loop in situ. It's dead clean but I'd like to change liquid from Alphacool to Mayhems.

What did the Blitz part 2 do for you?

Soldato
OP
Would be interested to read that as I like the idea of cleaning my loop in situ. It's dead clean but I'd like to change liquid from Alphacool to Mayhems.

What did the Blitz part 2 do for you?
Removed plasticer from GPU block and a blue colouration that was in my non-dyed liquid! I.e. don't know why it was blue.

Was gonna do a mini review thread of blitz. I'm gonna do it once a year. Usually I leave my loops for years without maintenance lol. Bad I know but no problems so far doing that and know I'm not the only one...

Soldato
Removed plasticer from GPU block and a blue colouration that was in my non-dyed liquid! I.e. don't know why it was blue.

Was gonna do a mini review thread of blitz. I'm gonna do it once a year. Usually I leave my loops for years without maintenance lol. Bad I know but no problems so far doing that and know I'm not the only one...
100%!

Had my liquid in for 18 months now and still looks exactly like it did a week after I put it in... it turned blue!

I believe the Alphacool CKC liquid has additives that do that if pH changes.

Soldato
OP
All my previous coolant was water and PT Nuke pH neutral version or whatever it's called.

Now running X1 but changing to mayhem's tubing as not meant to use it with Primochill/Ek tubing.

Back
Top Bottom