Poll: McDonalds Gherkins

McDonalds Pickles - Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 483 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 309 39.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
on a side note, the mayonnaise they use for their chicken sandwich is devine. I want! :(
Having just got back from amsterdam and being exposed to an array of mayonnaises, usually classified by fat content (i think that's what it meant) the richest, sweetest one, very much like chicken sandwich and kfc burgers use was the 80% one

Soldato
Branston's Pickle relish is what you want :)

1245286088.jpg

I agree that is a damn good sauce!

Associate
OP
Sorry for the late reply guys. Some realy good responses :p

Defo gonna try the Heinz ones and the Branston relish stuff. Im fully aware of the crap they put in their food but its seriously addictive. The sugar, fat and chemical rush is divine :D

In response to the McChicken Sandwich mayo...agreed! Its so much creamier than any other Mayo Ive tried!

Im shocked at all of the fellow Monkey Hanger Hartlepudians on this forum

Associate
I am a self professed gherkin aficionado and the best are the Polish ones pickled in sweet dill vinegar. You will find them in the ethnic isle at Sainsburys.

Soldato
I hate mcdonalds in general, unless I'm starving at a service station I avoid like the plague. Even burger vans on the industrial estate are better.
I'll have the gherkins on the burger but they are flavourless compared to a decent dill pickle.

Back
Top Bottom