Medion Erazer X7853 i7 17In 16GB 256GB GTX1070 Gaming Laptop

Associate
Im in the market for a new laptop, going to hand my Omen on to the kids.

This comes in at circa 1400 online, now is the 1070 a decent card or is that the budget range of the 10' series?

Be interested to know a bit more as the brand seems like its something Lidl would sell, but I dont know much :D

Associate
OP
If you have any questions fire away I had one for a few weeks as a test machine.

Thanks, I suppose the main concern (like for everyone) is how the temps fare and is it something I can use for gaming over a sustained period, ie 6 hours for example?

I think spec wise, it looks nice for the price. I cant really afford or want to spend more than 1500, so this comes in just shy. I am tempted to go back to a desktop in some ways, but the reality is, its not practical for me right now. That means getting the best machine for my budget and hopefully this seems like a good mid-top tier spec atm, which should at least give me some longevity in terms of gaming at a decent level.

Associate
OP
Thanks mate, sounds good to me. Hopefully I get a better screen then, not sure how to confirm that, ill look at the spec page again.

Looks like its the 60hz G-Sync, not sure what that means but i cant grumble.

Associate
OP
Gone up in price :(

Cant believe that, id have jumped on it if i had seen the deal was ending.... oh well the search for something new continues. Tempted to go nuts and get a 1080, but going 2k plus seems insane :(

Back
Top Bottom