Meet my new dog

Associate
Shaye87 said:
thanks guys :)

cyclops12 damn he looks scary hehe :p

lol he's not scary at all infact he's a complete softy
he's good with other dogs and great with the kids
i think his idea of heaven is when my daughter comes home with her mates lol he's like a pig in errrr poo
loves a good fuss and a game with a ball
yours loves the kids asswell by the looks of it nice :D

Last edited:
Associate
OP
cyclops12 said:
lol he's not scary at all infact he's a complete softy
he's good with other dogs and great with the kids
i think his idea of heaven is when my daughter comes home with her mates lol he's like a pig in errrr poo
loves a good fuss and a game with a ball
yours loves the kids asswell by the looks of it nice :D

yep it's doing pretty good, i got another 8 years old dog and they're getting along now :p 2 days ago they almost killed each other heh.

mp3kla, aww sorry to hear that, RIP dampsy he looks so sweet :( must be tough.

Soldato
My Mam wants a dog after seeing my next door neighbors new american springer spaniel or something like that, and me and my dad are against it because we know we will be the ones picking up and cleaning his faecies, taking it out for walks etc.

i love dogs dont get me wrong but frankly for me at the moment their a pain in the ass.

i always wanted a pug though, very nice strong looking dogs who are softer than a cuddly toy :D.

Soldato
Wierd, when I clicked on this thread title I had a gut feeling it would be about a Boxer :confused:
Anyway, fantastic breed - so much so that I don't know if I could ever turn to having a different breed. Fun, intelligent, crackers, loyal, protective, good with kids, the list is endless.
Bad points? Can't think of any after 2 generations of 2 of them. Well, maybe buying a second one to keep the first one company to keep him occupied - they really do well in pairs. And that was a blessing in disguise.
So you need a second Boxer :p

I'm biased but I personally thrink they're a pretty handsome dog too. But slobbery maybe, depends I suppose.

Some v old pics - pup on the right to adult in the second:

3A11.jpg

IMG22.jpg

Associate
OP
OK, More pictures & information about your dogs would be nice guys!

I will keep this thread updated with some more pictures of Tyson once every few days. ;)

Back
Top Bottom