Merge/Delete Google account

I've made a mistake of having 3 different google accounts over the years, while i only need 2. one for work, one for personal, that then has access (through sharing) to some of the work stuff.

we've overlapped with subscriptions etc over the years, which has caused endless issues, but mostly sorted the work one to be seperate now, however the 2 others i need to merge and then delete the one no longer needed, however my fear is not realising once i delete the un-needed account, that I then delete something i need and can't recover it.

i have it as follows for my google accounts:

login for gmail
hotmail
work email

my gmail is the one i want gone, however that has over the years made up all of the following:

youtube premium,
google photos (more importantly is the way it's got location of photo, peoples faces all sorted over the years),
location history
web developer dashboard
google ads
google adsense
youtube music with playlists hundreds long some of them
google play movie purchases

and i'm sure more services i forget

then my hotmail google account has the following:

youtube creator account
google one subscription (paid yearly)
google store purchase history with items being for work (though it appears we now have these invoices, my concern becomes for warranty for things like work mobiles, routers etc that were bought from the google store.

What i'd ideally like to do, is copy everything from my hotmail account across to the gmail account (because there is far less, and because i know at least a few things from the gmail account can't be transferred to another, such as play movies, location history etc) and then delete the hotmail account. once that is done, then add the hotmail account as a secondary login for the gmail account, and no longer use the gmail login but the hotmail login to access that same account.

however, which is really the purpose of this thread, is there a way to see everyone associated with each google account? so I can double check i'm not going to lose something when i delete?

and then when I delete the hotmail account, will that email be free to join as a secondary email for my gmail google account?

Does anyone know who I could speak to within google for this? I can see the store has a chat feature, google ads does, but there doesn't appear to be an chat system for account related questions.

thanks

Last edited:
Permabanned
Are you replying in the correct thread?

Obv not. lol That reply had nothing to do with what you are asking.

Anyway...

If it was me you may need to bite the bullet and start again with the subscriptions on the correct account. I certainly haven't come across account migration or deletion with migrated content. Once deleted you will lose everything associated with that account that you delete. There is no coming back from a deleted account.

You could always contact Google though about your account.

Back
Top Bottom