Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Tuesday releases almost always arrive on the Saturday from Simply Games.

Came to this thread to ask this pretty much. I've pre ordered with Amazon, I'm assuming they will send out Friday so there is a chance it will come Saturday?

Not that is really matters as I'm busy most of the weekend anyway, playing all day Monday would be nice though.

EDIT: After reading the rest of the replies I've cancelled Amazon and switched to Simply Games on the off chance they post it earlier

Last edited:
Just a note as this is something that swayed my decision, the date above is for MGO. The online base infiltration components etc should be live straight away.

Ah thanks for the clarification, didn't know if they were being treated separately or not etc.

Also I don't know if it's also been mentioned or not, on release day there will be a new companion app for the game, but only works with PS4/3 and X1. I don't think it works for 360 or PC.

Game just e-mailed to inform me that my collectors edition has been dispatched 1st class RM. I hope it arrives tomorrow. Also looking forward to my collectors edition hardback strategy guide to arrive when it's released.

How much is this for X1 on Simply Games then?

Just had mine dispatched via Simply Games (through Rakuten) for £32.68 , which will have to do as am not paying the £60 they want for digital.

Back
Top Bottom