Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Associate
So basically the people who bought the CE are getting the game later than everyone else because they're using s courier and sending them out later. Nice, Game.

Time to find a phone number for these fools.

And say what:confused:

The official release date is Tuesday 1st... There isn't a lot you can do or say I'm afraid. Fair enough if on Tuesday your copy doesn't turn up, then you can give them hell!

Soldato
So basically the people who bought the CE are getting the game later than everyone else because they're using s courier and sending them out later. Nice, Game.

Time to find a phone number for these fools.

It's not out till Tuesday... if you get it early it's a bonus, don't moan cos you may get it on time.

Associate
I think those of us who ordered the CE are disappointed, because if Game sent the delivery by royal mail like all the regular editions, we would receive the game before the release date.

Associate
Do GAME even give tracking numbers? Mine was dispatched Wednesday but I'm sure it won't come till Tuesday

Only when over a certain price for the order I think.
But this time got tracking information from DPD rather than GAME when they emailed/texted today for me and others (assuming all orders were sent via DPD, if another courier then no chance of getting tracking info I think :\)

Soldato
I bet it will turn up Tuesday - they are probably just playing it safe because of the bank holiday.

Anyone know if the DLC codes are redeemable yet?

Back
Top Bottom