Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Soldato
I never received a text with my tracking details. Can I get them from the game website? I've had a look and can't see anything th relates to tracking info.

Soldato
I never received a text with my tracking details. Can I get them from the game website? I've had a look and can't see anything th relates to tracking info.

Doesn't look like it, because they marked them as despatched days ago (in my case anyway) and it shows as first class post. I only got an email/text from DPD today which shows it was only collected by them this morning.

Been on hold with Game customer services for half an hour now. Losing patience with this!

Soldato
Doesn't look like it, because they marked them as despatched days ago (in my case anyway) and it shows as first class post. I only got an email/text from DPD today which shows it was only collected by them this morning.

Been on hold with Game customer services for half an hour now. Losing patience with this!

Damn it. I'll see if i get any luck with the online chat.

I phoned up and cancelled yours for you mate, I didn't think you wanted it. :D

Shame, i was going to borrow you my spare copy of MGS5 ;)

Soldato
Well after half an hour, managed to speak to someone quite friendly and helpful. They're going to raise a ticket with DPD directly to find out what might be delaying delivery, and have suggested that if it's easier/quicker I could just go to the depot and collect. They'll let me know what the outcome is.

So annoying though, I'm not usually fussed about getting games on release day but I was really looking forward to getting this one on Tuesday (or before).

Soldato
I'm intrigued to know how Shopto plan to deliver my preorder on Tuesday considering Monday is a Bank Holiday and it has not been dispatched yet at almost 8pm on a Friday?!?!?!

Maybe they have special little delivery fairies that work over the weekend :(

Permabanned
I'm intrigued to know how Shopto plan to deliver my preorder on Tuesday considering Monday is a Bank Holiday and it has not been dispatched yet at almost 8pm on a Friday?!?!?!

Maybe they have special little delivery fairies that work over the weekend :(

Shopto have gone Downhill previously used to always come early, now they selling bike parts or whatever

Soldato
Mine arrived today from game collection. Really engrossing so far but I feel it may swindle when I hit the open world parts.
One question as I'm a bit of a lore noob regarding opening chapter
the floating guy with the mask. Is that a young psycho mantis? This game is set before MGS from what I've read so could make sense. Intrigued to find out why he's setting fire to people with his golem thing. I'm guessing he was a patient there at hospital and got released by attackers

Think the game will surprise those new to the series who think this is a real life based shooter without any weirdness lol.

Back
Top Bottom