Metalic camoflage?

Associate
Hi, i am wanting some camoflage for my case but the only colours i can really find are metalic - have you huys ever used metalic paint for camoflage? or got any pics of how it looks?
how do you think it would look? thanks

Associate
I pretty ameture at painting and that could be quite tricky for the likes of me but that the fun of modding be daring :D could look quite funky imo depending what the colour scheme you will choose for the camoflage design. I do know metalic paint are harder to use and need laquer a lot of layers to get the best finish. Im thinking of trying an airbrushed design on one of my pc's but i havent figured out how yet lol. Check some tricks on the forum on paint/spraying there is loads of info on it :)

Associate
OP
I pretty ameture at painting and that could be quite tricky for the likes of me but that the fun of modding be daring :D could look quite funky imo depending what the colour scheme you will choose for the camoflage design. I do know metalic paint are harder to use and need laquer a lot of layers to get the best finish. Im thinking of trying an airbrushed design on one of my pc's but i havent figured out how yet lol. Check some tricks on the forum on paint/spraying there is loads of info on it :)

oh i know, it's just i dont have an airbrush and was going to try and do it with spray cans to save costs (and i already have £100 of paints to start with)

Associate
OP
Metallic paint and cans = heartache

But metallic camoflage....If you can carry it off it'll look awsome

Desert or NATO european theatre?

well it's hard to say the case, because it will be my haf but it looks nothing like a haf, in the back there will be an enclosure with 3* 140mm * 4 BIX rads (if i can find ok fans) otherwise it wil have t obe 480s, homemade bezels, cool side pannel and 8 3.5" bays mounted on rollers and 2 psus underneat - maby some rads here (not sure yet) theme i was thinking would hopefully be an urban camo - not found any great stencils though :'( and don't know who i will easily work with layered but grey camo on the outside an blue on the inside, i'm hoping it will look pretty sweet (and massive) :p case is in bits atm being modded

Back
Top Bottom