Metro: Exodus [E3 2017]

Associate

I've speculated about the possibility of a non-linear Metro game for a while now, and I'm overjoyed that it's become a reality! I was sorely disappointed when S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 was cancelled, but this might just be a worthy successor!

Associate
OP
Great gfx but it must be said it looks very similar to the superb Mad Max game from 2015 is my only concern & its not true open world either.

It's not open-world, the developers have already confirmed this. It will consist of levels, some of which will be non-linear.

Associate
OP
Dear everyone who unnecessarily hates on Steam / the Steam hate circlejerk,

**** you. "Competition" that ***** over the customer, creates exclusivity, has objectively less features and more is not effective competition. Steam has a monopoly - it's true - but when it's deserved because they have the best platform available and offer a great service? C'mon. It's fair to discuss a better alternative or competition but the hate and unnecessary Steam bashing that lead to this? Ridiculous.

You're not completely to blame. Again, Steam has its problems and GOOD competition would be useful. Epic Games paying developers/publishers to make their game exclusive and the greed of publishers who see the lower platform fee are massive contributors - mostly because they fail to realise they're giving up hundreds of features unique to that platform like reviews, modding support, community discussions, screenshots, market support, in-game functionality and more which is all funded by that extra fee.

Who woulda thought? Exclusivity on a single platform. Unnecessary exclusivity that achieves nothing more than to **** people over. Metro could've been posted on BOTH Steam and Epic Games and would've only increased income more due to both storefronts getting sales but greed trumps logic clearly.

Sincerely,

Most of the sane PC gaming community

Associate
OP
Any of you getting this from the Epic Store or waiting a year for it to release on Steam?

I'm not sure I can wait considering 98% of my games collection is on Steam, might get a key of CDKeys later!

Does the Epic app host similar features like achievements, trading cards and the likes?

The Epic store features none of the latter. It doesn't even support offline play!

Back
Top Bottom