microsoft and machinima

Associate
whats people's thoughts on whats going on regarding the whole contract thing and the sketchy plan to pay for positive xbox one coverage. i know microsoft are not the only ones doing this kind of thing but interested to hear people's thoughts on the subject.

Last edited:
I'm not bashing Microsoft,i have a xbox one but I'm just surprised at them for going down this route given the bad publicity they have received already since the very first announcement,in any case its more about how corrupt the gaming media is and how there are very few peoples opinions you can trust when it comes to reviews ext on the likes of youtube etc etc

this was section 14: You may not say anything negative or disparaging about Machinima, Xbox One or any of its Games in your Campaign Video;

taken from contract

there has to be a deal in place somewhere along the lines davey,why Microsoft why not another console like one that needs it like the wii u ? its not like they have been completely honest with the public since first announcing the console,what would macinima gain from promoting xbox one ?

i see what your saying davey, machinima have messed up big on this but i also find it hard to believe that Microsoft didn't know the full details of the promotion or the contracts.

the NDA is the biggest problem but we will never find out who put it there :confused: so what does this mean for me - will i still play xbox (yes) will i stop watching vids from mach (yes) do i trust less tubers than i did last week(yeah sure) does this affect my life and my enjoyment of games (hell no) :D

Back
Top Bottom