Microsoft Xbox 360 Steering Wheel

Soldato
Hello all as i play grid all the time and Forza 3 is coming soon i fancy getting a Steering Wheel so wondered do they make much of a difference to the driving fun and your lap times

Soldato
Yup, it's really good.

On Forza 2 I seemed to hit a barrier with the Pad at a certain point but once I started using the Wheel everything just seemed to click into place and I enjoyed racing a bit more.

So far Forza 3 with the Wheel is epic :)

Associate
the official wheel is great, i've had mine since they came out and can't fault it at all.

i tried playing the forza 3 demo the other day with a normal pad and i cant use a pad anymore lol, i dont know how anyone can. you have so much more control over the car with the wheel.

Soldato
Without wishing to hijack the thread - I've been thinking the same thing recently, only I am after one that will work on both the 360 and the PS3, anyone know if there is such a beast and if so which is the best value?

Associate
I've recently picked up the MS Wheel to use with Forza 3.

Its great, really does make a difference especially using manual gears etc. Only thing I am having trouble with is mounting the wheel and pedals on a proper frame.

Even if you finished a game with the pad, start playing it again with the wheel, feels like a new game.

Back
Top Bottom