Microwave kills my Internet

Man of Honour
OP
Cheers for the info guys, I'll see what I can do :)

Also, I'm not slow cooking porridge, barely any difference, but I do my eggs in a pan... happy? :p

Associate
Instantly thought of this:
nachos.png

Put your microwave in a faraday cage :)

Soldato
REIN issue, get calls from customers which sometime are REIN. Pain in the behind

EDIT just noticed you said wifi :p

I would borrow a mates microwave or find cheap ( but not nasty) one

Last edited:
Permabanned
There are few things more annoying in life than waiting for porridge and having to read something not online.
Was saying exactly this the other day, I feel your pain bro.

I'm sure I tried to get my iPad 1 running on 5Ghz but no joy.
I'm hoping that iPad 4 will have a network socket to cater for this modern day plague.

I wonder if overclocking the microwave to 5Ghz instead would fix it?
Should cook faster too.

I'll give DARPA a call in the morning, see if they are working on death rays or anything suitable.

Soldato
In your opinion maybe!:confused: Microwaved Scrambled eggs to me are disgusting, the result compared to cooking them conventionally is night and day imo.

i prefer the microwaved version

i also prefer microwaved beans and microwaved porridge

not only do i like the taste but it also takes less time and makes less mess

Associate
you can get the password for your sky router, my friend did it. You go to this website "google" and you can unlock the password by entering the mac and serial of the router or something like that. I dont know what site it was but its doable anyways and now he uses a different router.

Soldato
Yes, I know. I might have previously tried it, then again I might not have.

T&Cs say I can't, so I won't.

If only I had a £1 for every time I mention Sky and someone immediately suggest I should chuck away their router. ;)

Soldato
I read up on it, but decided not to. Sky are coming out with fibre soon so I'll see what they give me for that. I run a gigabit switch in addition to the router because it's only 100megabits, and the wifis are poor on it too...

I've read Sky people say that it's a disclaimer type thing. They don't want to support anything but their own equipment, they're not bothered if you use something else as long as you don't bother them with questions.

Back
Top Bottom