Middle Earth: Shadow of War

Caporegime
Looks like a sequel is coming to Shaow of Mordor around August time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQRiVwYQvEk

[/QUOTE]

A sequel to Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor has been leaked by US retail chain Target, via an online booboo that, at the time of writing, hasn't yet been fixed. Titled Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, the sequel will see Talion and his ghost buddy Celebrimbor teaming up once again to have another crack at Mordor. According to the Target description, you'll "go behind enemy lines to forge your army, conquer Fortresses and dominate Mordor from within". And in case there was any doubt, the Nemesis system will return, creating "unique personal stories with every enemy and follower".

I loved Mordor and a game I completed a couple of times and proper look forward to a sequel. Hopefully we get a trailer soon to boot :)

http://www.pcgamer.com/shadow-of-mordor-sequel-shadow-of-war-leaked/

Last edited:
Associate
I have shadow of mordor but find it boring lol I only played a few hrs of the game before I uninstalled it,maybe I should give it another go at some point but from what I played it just seemed boring to me

i really enjoyed shadow of mordor but only because i felt there was a lot more to come. i did the first section 100% before moving to the second section expecting a whole new load of things to do, when in fact it was the exact same game in section 2 as was in section 1, just copy and pasted with new style area is all. that killed it and then it become so repetitive. i'd like to see a second, but i'd much rather more than just a big cricled open area to play but instead cities to run through that lead to the next town, the next field the next place to do missions finishing some where like the centre of mordor.

i'd much rather they make a second war in the north. easily one of my favourite coop games. shame they are fosucing on shadow of mordor over that.

it's also a shame that i can't see more new lotr games being created. seems the world of middle earth is now going to be left to slowly die.

Associate
Only just started first one yesterday or day before.
Looks great, runs smooth, has awful console controls :(
Multiple actions bound to one key, something that makes me hate games.

Hope they do it properly this time around ;)

V F

V F

Soldato
!!1111

The game needs more sets and needs Barad-Dur. I'd love to have battles in the grounds near Mount Doom.

i really enjoyed shadow of mordor but only because i felt there was a lot more to come. i did the first section 100% before moving to the second section expecting a whole new load of things to do, when in fact it was the exact same game in section 2 as was in section 1, just copy and pasted with new style area is all. that killed it and then it become so repetitive. i'd like to see a second, but i'd much rather more than just a big cricled open area to play but instead cities to run through that lead to the next town, the next field the next place to do missions finishing some where like the centre of mordor.

i'd much rather they make a second war in the north. easily one of my favourite coop games. shame they are fosucing on shadow of mordor over that.

it's also a shame that i can't see more new lotr games being created. seems the world of middle earth is now going to be left to slowly die.

At least in section 2 you got the big creatures. Still, the game wasn't dark enough. :/

V F

V F

Soldato
The death threats were fun and revenge targets. Or going after captains that other players were killed by.

Soldato
The first game was absolutely epic, but got slightly ruined towards the end by a weird GPU bug for me. I'd swapped GPU's from a 6970 to a R9 290 half way through the game and ended up with the most awful micro-stutter that I couldn't solve to this day. Strangely also had it in another WB title, which was a Batman game. Even though Steam protects me from a potential bad performing title, I've no guarantee it'll happen later on. Might buy it for the PS4 Pro instead this time round.

Shadows of Mordor was brilliant. Repetitive to a certain extent but a great deal of fun overall. Simply can't wait.

Caporegime
OP
Good job with the thread title dude :D

I never played shadow of mordor much. Maybe I should.
Oops and thanks for pointing it out and asked a mod to change it :D

I didn't expect much at all with the first and thought I would give it a quick play to see what is what and then carry on with the other games I had been playing.... Several hours later and I was still playing. It did get a bit repetitive at times but I still found myself playing and playing, so couldn't have been that bad.

Back
Top Bottom