Midweek Football Thread

Caporegime
OP
Obi Wan kicked him in the attack, then next they came together because the CSKA player wouldn't let it drop.

Ref booked them both, rightly so and because the CSKA was on a yellow he was sent off.

Was all a bit silly.

Caporegime
It was a Carling cup team.

We needed a point.

Was it though? It was hardly a weak side full of youngsters, it was a side that looked poor at the back, in the middle and up front :( I like Valencia but he really needs to put himself about more, we need some threat from central midfield and Owen was pretty poor tonight.

Soldato
Was it though? It was hardly a weak side full of youngsters, it was a side that looked poor at the back, in the middle and up front :( I like Valencia but he really needs to put himself about more, we need some threat from central midfield and Owen was pretty poor tonight.

Was complacency too. Wouldn't worry, you'll be fine :p and it was pretty much a cup team.

Soldato
What an exciting last half hour, anyone else notice we had 6 efforts in the first 60 mins then 12 in the next 25 :D

I'm with G|mp too, that was a weak side and we peppered their goal and pressed them really hard, if the ref had his eyes open, we'd have had that penalty too..

Permabanned

Of course it was, out of the team that started the game there was only Valencia, Fletcher and Scholes who you would say are close to the first team.

No Rooney, Berbatov, Giggs, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, O'****.

It was a team of back up's.

Back
Top Bottom